Here is your chance to gain permanent residency in Canada.
Are you a police officer, paramedics, or firefighter, doctor, nurse, engineer, or in key government positions? Do you leave every day amidst the pandemic to discharge your essential duties? Are you an international student who is dreaming of living permanently in Canada? If you answer yes to these questions, then this great news is for you!.
A recent announcement from the Minister of Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship stated that more than 90,000 temporary residents would receive permanent residency, and you could be one of them.
As early as May 6, 2021, the Canadian Government will be accepting applications from all qualified candidates. For an application to be successful, you must be in one of these categories:
– Temporary workers in health care such as doctors, nurses, pharmacists, social workers, caregivers, or psychologists.
– Temporary workers in other essential fields such as engineers, technicians, firefighters, call center operators.
– International students who are graduates from any Canadian university.
– Bilingual or French-speaking temporary residents and migrants.
The Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship announced a new public policy that allows over 90,000 temporary residents in Canada to become permanent residents, and you could qualify as one of them.
Candidates who meet any of the above conditions and are interested should apply before November 5, 2021 (submit your applications as early as possible). All potential candidates who apply as health operatives must have at least one year of experience in Canadian healthcare as a professional or delegated essential worker. All graduate applicants must have completed an eligible tertiary education program within the last four years and not earlier than January 2017.
Individuals who are applying from any of these categories must have fulfilled these additional general requirements:
– Proficiency in either English or French
– Ability to meet general admissibility requirements provided by the Government
– Authorization to work in Canada before or at the time of application
– A non-resident of Quebec.
Do you qualify? Can you meet these requirements in the next few weeks? Don’t miss this rare opportunity! Visit our booking page to reserve consultation with our licensed immigration expert to assist you in grabbing this opportunity for permanent residency.